Monday, April 25, 2011

My favorite part of the day...

Wow, I know it's been a month since I've posted and I have SO MUCH I want to write about, but it's gonna have to wait since I'm doing this on my iphone. I just have to say that my favorite part of the day is when Cody and I are doing his bedtime routine, and the last part of it, whether he is sleeping in his crib or with us for the night, is praying over him. God has given us this AMAZING gift, and I cannot thank Him enough! Sometimes it is hard for me to find the words that I want to say to Him, but the wonderful thing is...He knows what I'm trying to say!! Cody...we are so Blessed to be your parents! I love being able to stay home with you, and I love watching you learn new things every day! Thank you, Lord, for my beautiful baby boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment