Monday, March 19, 2012

May 4

May 4:  The date that I'm hoping and praying that I give birth on. 

It might seem like just a date...and in reality, it is.  But it is a special date to me.  May 4 was my granddad's birthday.  And it would be his 91st birthday this year. 

I was very close with my granddad, and sadly, he passed away in 1999.  I still think about him often.  He has been on my mind a lot this pregnancy...I think it's because I am due in May. 

May 4 is also the day that we found out that we were expecting a boy in 2010.  How fun would it be to meet our second son exactly two years to the day we found out we were having a son the first time.

I'm not sure how much of a possibility this will be.  I will be a little over 38 weeks on this date.  So, I guess we will just have to wait and see. 

Me with my Granddad.  I love and miss you! 
 How I wish that you were here to meet Cody and this sweet baby boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment