Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Half Time

20 weeks = half way to meeting my sweet little Oscar!

I'm going to update everyone on what's been going on with the Stefan's (since life has gotten in the way of me posting on here). 

I had my 18 week check up a week and a half ago.  Everything went well.  I have gained 5 lbs so far this pregnancy, which is a few pounds less than what I had gained at this point last time (yay me!).  My belly has just been growing and growing.  I'm about as big now as I was at 23-34 weeks last year.  But I was expecting to be bigger faster this time. 

We celebrated a wonderful Christmas yesterday.  Doug & I woke up early and started exchanging gifts while Cody slept in a bit.  Once he was awake, I watched with such excitement as he came in to see his big toy in front of the tree.  He had the best smile on his face and was so happy, it just filled my heart with joy seeing how excited he was!  The day was filled with laughter, food, fun, family, and lots of toys for our little guy!  I couldn't have asked for a better day with my boys (and Oscar). 

Tomorrow is the big day...the day we get to see our little one on ultrasound.  I am praying to hear that everything is going just as it should and little Oscar is growing like he/she should and is healthy.  I'm also looking forward to finding out if Cody will have a little brother or little sister.  Honestly, I don't have a preferance.  I will be completely blessed either way.  God has his plan for us, and I know this little one fits into that plan, and whatever gender Oscar is, I know he/she has been planned for me for longer than I could ever imagine.

I'll post soon (probably not tomorrow) the gender of our little one and also belly pictures from weeks 18, 19 and 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment